Session 7: Net Worth
This session provides an overview of the Net Worth App. Using assets and liabilities from the source systems connected to your Xeppo instance, the Net Worth App consolidates this data and allows you to build a client's net position easily and efficiently across the client group.
See the video tab for more detail on:
- Topics covered
- Expected outcomes of the training
- FAQs (if any)
- Topic Time Stamps - Time, within the video, at the point each topic begins as well as duration.
- Links to related articles in the Support Portal.
- Net Worth set up
- Activating a client group - individually or on bulk
- Bulk editing asset and liability data and fine tune
- How to generate a manual snapshot and remove a snapshot
- Reporting available
- Creating automated rules
- Managing Net Worth active groups
By the end of this session you should be able to:
- Build a client's net position
- Report on a client's net position over time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the Net Worth App automatically pick up updated asset and liability data from source system or do we have to manually update these details ? - The data will automatically be updated in the Net Worth App when updated in your source systems. The only time this data will not be updated from your Source systems is if you override the values in the Bulk Tune screen of the Net Worth App for that client. We highly suggest that you do not override asset or liability values in the Bulk Tune screen of the Net Worth App if the asset or liability has come from a source system.
Video - Net Worth
Topic Time Stamps
|Net Worth setup||01:33||4 mins 34 secs|
|Activating a client||06:07||1 min 51 secs|
|Bulk edit assets & liabilities||07:58||9 mins 49 secs|
|Fine tune assets & liabilities||17:47||1 min 40 secs|
|Snapshots - create and manage||19:27||4 mins 57 secs|
|Reporting available||24:24||7 mins 46 secs|
|Creating automated rules||32:10||5 mins 48 secs|
|Managing Net Worth active groups||37:58||1 min 16 secs|
Article is closed for comments.