The User Menu
Navigating Account Menu
The account menu allows you to make a number of changes specific to your login. Each menu item is explained further below.
- Change or update your username and email.
- Enable two-factor authentication (2FA). See Multi-Factor Authentication article for setup.
- Update default settings applied to your profile, such as search view limits and default view options. You can view more information about these settings here.
- Change your password.
Change Practice (where applicable)
- If you have access to multiple instances of Xeppo you can switch between them here.
- Set up push notifications.
- Manage any devices you have registered for push notifications.
- If you have not set up push notifications and would like to know more, visit our Support Centre article here.
Impersonate Users (Practice Admins Only)
- Users can have varying levels of access within Xeppo (as set up by your Practice Admin).
- Impersonating a user allows the Practice Admin to see exactly what the user sees.
- This is particularly helpful when trouble-shooting a user-specific problem.
My Dashboards | My Views | My Requests
- View, filter and manage all existing items, created by you, for each of these items.
- See separate articles on creating and working with Dashboards , Views and Requests .
- Opens the Zendesk Support Portal in a new tab.
- The Support Portal contains articles on all of the functionality within Xeppo including release notes for new features.
- Submit a request for help and review previously submitted requests including status.
- Logs you out of your Xeppo instance.