Introduction to ViewsFollow
Searching, Filtering and Views
- All source data can now be quickly searched via a new Details menu option in the main menu.
- Each source data search screen allows users to create complex filters and queries based on any fields within, or related to, the entity type being searched (e.g. All clients who have an Asset containing ‘Cash’).
- Further, the columns displayed can be configured and each custom view can be saved and shared with other users.
- Bulk actions can be performed such as updating tags on the client search screen.
- All views can be exported to Microsoft Excel or PDF.
- There are pre-configured "System" search views to provide quick access to key criteria.
What this video covers:
- Overview of Views
- Explanation of key elements of a view