Session 1: Xeppo Core
In this session we introduce the User to the Xeppo environment and take them through general navigation, the client data that is available (dependent on connectors in use), using the filter search function, creating custom views and dashboards.
See this session's video via the Video tab
- What is Xeppo?
- Landing Page
- User Settings Menu, including Support Portal access
- Push Notifications setup
- Dashboard Widgets at a Practice Level and how they can be created for Client Group and Clients
- Viewing data at a Client Group and Client Level
- Viewing Group and Client Lists:
- Understanding Rankings and Rankings by Fee Categories
- Building a Search View
- Details Menu
By the end of this session you should be able to:
- Have a general understanding of what information can be viewable within Xeppo
- Understand where information on the Landing Page comes from and utilise quick link navigation
- Have a basic understanding of the User Setting options and access the Support Portal
- Create a Dashboard using Widgets
- Find a Group or Client, view summary data and drill down for details.
- View Groups or Clients in a list format and have a basic understanding of how Xeppo ranks your clients
- Build a simple search view, display it according to your requirements and save it as a personal view.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a 'Tasks' Widget for Dashboards? - No, Widgets and Dashboards are based on information coming from your source systems. That being said we are considering enhancements to the Dashboard area such as this. In the meantime, you can create a custom View from within the Activities App to stay on top of outstanding tasks. See related article.
Video - Xeppo Core
Topic Time Stamps
|What is Xeppo||01:17||1 min 41 secs|
|Landing Page||02:58||4 mins 44 secs|
|User Settings Menu||07:42||3 mins 2 secs|
|Push Notifications Setup||10:44||2 mins 11 secs|
|Viewing Group & Client Data||25:23||9 mins 43 secs|
|Group & Client Lists||47:46||2 mins 19 secs|
|Rankings & Fee Categories||50:05||7 mins 41 secs|
|Building a Search View||57:46||7 mins 14 secs|
|Details Menu||1:04:32||1 min 44 secs|
Article is closed for comments.