Deleting a Moneysoft AccountFollow
If for some reason you wish to delete a Client's Moneysoft account and/or remove their connection from xeppo then note the following.
This article discusses:
- removing the Clients Moneysoft connector
- removing client login Moneysoft permissions
- deleting the clients Moneysoft account
Removing the Moneysoft Account from Xeppo
- Go to the Client you wish to remove
- Go to the Admin tab
- Click on the "Unlink Moneysoft" option
Remove Moneysoft Permissions against any related Client logins
If the client has a Xeppo login, you should also remove their Moneysoft Capabilities. If you have followed our recommended setup, this is achieved by removing the "Moneysoft clients" group against the clients user account.
To remove the Moneysoft license againat the client you need to log directly into Moneysoft (http://www.moneysoft.com.au/), search for the cleint and then delete them.